Low Sugar Kombucha Drink Recipes – Virgin Bloody Mary
Power up your Monday morning with this spicy mocktail!
Recipe by Mairi Rivers AKA Ginger Vegan
Want to try your favourite cocktails but without the booze? This classic, non alcoholic take on a Bloody Mary infused with our delicious Original Kombucha will be sure to boost those tired Monday mornings!
Here’s how to make it:
- 250ml tomato juice
- 100ml Original kombucha
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 dashes tabasco sauce or to taste
- 1/ 2 tsp celery salt
- Pinch black pepper
- To garnish: celery stalk, pickled gherkin, lemon wedge, olive and cherry tomato
1. Mix together the tomato juice, Kombucha, lemon juice, Tabasco, celery salt and black pepper.
2. Pour into a large glass filled with ice.
3. Garnish with a celery stalk and cocktail stick threaded with a gherkin, lemon wedge, cherry tomato and olive.
And, boom! There’s your Virgin Bloody Mary.
Did you make this recipe? Tag us in your pics! #equinoxkombucha