Low Sugar Kombucha Drink Recipes – Pink Paloma
Pink cocktails anyone? Low sugar? Read on!
Recipe by Mairi Rivers AKA Ginger Vegan
- 1 1/2 shots of Tequila
- 80ml pink grapefruit juice
- 1 squeeze of lime
- Original Equinox Kombucha
- Salt, lime zest and slices of grapefruit and lime to garnish
1. Rub a cut lime around the rim of a tumbler
2. Sprinkle some salt and the zest of a lime onto a plate and dip the rim of the glass into the salt mixture
3. Add 3 or 4 cubes of ice to the glass along with a slice or two of lime and a small slice of grapefruit
4. Pour over the tequila, grapefruit juice and a squeeze of lime and top up with Original Equinox Kombucha. Add a slice of grapefruit to the rim and serve!
Did you make this recipe? Tag us in your pics! #equinoxkombucha